School of Continuing and Professional Studies
The School of Continuing & Professional Studies (SCPS) at Loyola offers a suite of application-oriented graduate and post-baccalaureate programs that address emerging needs in the labor market. Our flexible and online programs are developed in partnership with industry experts for working adult learners who seek relevant workplace skills and knowledge.
Returning Rambler Scholarship
The Returning Rambler Scholarship covers 25% of a student's tuition rate for eligible students. Interested students should read more about the eligibility requirements and application process here: https://www.luc.edu/gpem/returningrambler/.
- Foundations of Instructional Design Certificate
- Information Technology Leadership and Strategy (MPS)
- Instructional Design (MPS)
- Professional Certificate in Instructional Design
- Public Affairs and Management Certificate
- Public Policy (MPP)
- Public Policy/Law (MPP/JD)
- Public Service Leadership (MA)
- Urban Affairs (MA)
Graduate & Professional Standards and Regulations
Students in graduate and professional programs can find their Academic Policies in Graduate and Professional Academic Standards and Regulations under their school. Any additional University Policies supercede school policies.